1- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2 – People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3 – At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4 – Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
8 Random Things:
- I enjoy problem solving, puzzles and challenges. I adore cryptic crosswords and sudoku in particular.
- My personality type is ESTJ which kind of explains a lot, but not everything.
- I was once proposed to.
- If given the choice between dark, milk or white, I’ll take dark chocolate every time.
- Tutoring is the most self-fulfilling job I’ve ever done and would do it again in a heartbeat.
- I made a resolution a couple of years ago to fly somewhere at least once every 12 months for as long as I can. So far so good.
- I’m something of a clutz and tend to drop things or trip often.
- I often knit while watching episodes or movies at home to occupy my hands. Not only is it the ultimate in stress reliever but I find it difficult to just sit and watch something, especially if I’m alone.
~ Lauren Watson
~ Fiona Henderson
~ Michael Specht
~ Della Misner
~ Donna Brown
~ Tony Buttafuoco
~ Lauren Hewitt
2 Comments »
Leave a Reply
- Bruce Sterling
- Cory Doctorow
- creative commons
- distro couch
- Feisty Fawn
- Guild Wars
- interesting urls
- open source software
- paper submission
- technology frustration
- The Hacker Crackdown